Tuesday, July 23, 2013
My first college English class
When I first started the Model Scholars I did not know what to expect. I fresh out of high school and tired from all my stresses from life. In your class I felt like I could be myself and at the same time learn. You taught me how to be efficient and how to not always worry. Ever paper I overthought and things never seemed to turn out exactly how I wanted them to. When gave us the option of having you for GE 103 I hopped on that train quick fast and in a hurry. You taught me there is more to English then just sitting in class writing and taking notes all the time. Our discussions were wide in their and often seemed like we were constantly getting off topic but nevertheless some how and some way you managed to tie it back to our topic at the time. It was a challenging and easy five weeks and even though I may never know how to use verb subject agreement, or comma splices and how when you gasp for air put a comma, and also how to write down my thoughts effectively and get to the point. You gave me one the best gifts anyone has ever given how to be fully dependent and believe in myself, and for that I say Thank You!!!! See you in the fall hope you enjoy the rest of your summer and congrats on your new house.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment