SULA SLEPT WITH JUDE ALERT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I had to get that out, to me that was the most exciting thing in this chapter because she was interested in Jude's penis and all. It was hilarious my classmate and long time friend Camaria Flowers was sooooo upset because as she likes to call it you can not make a whore a housewife. She was ranting the whole night because Sula slept with Jude. Ok so let me rewind
- Sula comes home after 10 years and she is just evil. There is a plague of robins dying and to me, girl you evil, you need to come back where you came from.
- Sula has changed she is disrespectful to Eva, her grandmother, and tells her to shut her mouth and also she'll kill her the same way Eva killed Plum. Now if I would've said this to my momma my head would have been on the wall right next to the deer. Disrespect in any way shape or form in my family.
- Nel has 3 kids and is married, she sees Sula for the first time after 10 years and is happy to see her best friend but the more they get into a conversation some of the decisions Sula has made Nel thinks they are not right.
- Nel walks in on Sula and Jude having sex and does nothing. She just stands there and watches them on all four's and hopes for them to pop up but neither one looked back they just kept going.
- After this Nel feels lonely and feels like she wants to express how she feels but for some reason she can't she doesn't. I don't know whether she is afraid of but I feel like she should speak up for her and her three kids.
I feel like Nel will transform into someone we do not even imagine and shock us all as readers. I look forward to reading the rest of this book and learn how Nel and Sula will both journey on and continue on their paths.
No comments:
Post a Comment